Monday 7 October 2013

Barossa to Kingston-on-Murray

Saturday 28th September 2013

The morning started out fine, but then very quickly turned windy, drizzly and cold.


Overlooking Eden Valley


Herbig Family Tree. The Herbig
Family lived in this tree in
the mid 1800's.

The Herbig Well.

Palmer Hills.

After Palmer I went through Murray Bridge and it was "Show" weekend, but being so windy I gave it a miss. Instead I called to have a coffee with a friend who lives on the property at Mindiyarra (near Karoonda) next door to where I grew up.

The Big Ram in Karoonda's Main Street.

The Wall to celebrate the Centenary of
farming in the Karoonda area.

The old Mindarie Primary School where I
went for Grade 4 & 5.

Banrock Station wetlands where I did the
walk and also bought some of their wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment